Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Believe me

  1. #1
    TastinGood
    Guest TastinGood's Avatar

    Post

    She was in the middle of an empty dance floor wrapped up in a tall dark stranger's arms. They didn't see me slippin through the shadows and sit down at the end of the bar.

    She was kissin' him all over the way she never kissed me. I knew it was her in a heartbeat but I knew it couldn't be.

    She doesn't dance and she hates dark smokey places. She doesn't own any fancy high heel shoes or short sexy dresses. Her hair would be up the way that I love. Never so down and crazy. Believe me I know my baby and she doesn't dance.

    The bartender said can you believe it...man some guys have all the luck. But in a cold old world so full of pain and heartache it's good to see somebody so in love.

    When they walked out together I just sat there all alone. I thought God I hate that woman but I love the one at home.

    Because she doesn't dance and she hates dark smokey places. She doesn't own any fancy high heel shoes or short sexy dresses. Her hair would be up the way that I love. Never so down and crazy. Believe me I know my baby and she doesn't dance.


    It's like a bad movie that's lasted too long. It's all about her but it has To be wrong.

    Because she doesn't dance and she hates dark smokey places. She doesn't own any fancy high heel shoes or short sexy dresses. Her hair would be up the way that I love. Never so down and crazy. Believe me I know my baby and she doesn't dance.


    Believe me, she doesn't dance.

    ------------------
    "The library is selling books? If I don't want them for free then why would I want to pay for them?" Homer Simpson

    [This message has been edited by TastinGood (edited January 30, 2002).]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member fido's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 14th, 2002
    Posts
    44
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    don't believe you. got any kibbles?

    ------------------

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner SHATOUSHKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2001
    Posts
    22,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    lol....



    ------------------
    ~~share some greased tea with me~~
    General Philosophy
    Discuss This...
    The Acropolis

  4. #4
    Inactive Member fido's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 14th, 2002
    Posts
    44
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    bump

    ------------------

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •